Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2-18-2015

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food: Cheese Burgers
Foods I'd like to avoid: Seafood
My favorite things to learn: Anything that will help me in the future
My favorite color: Purple
My best friends are: Owen, Clint, Cameron, Henry, Nick, Logan
My favorite games to play: NBA 2K15 and FIFA15
My favorite books: Don't read
My favorite movies or TV shows: Never Back Down, ESPN, Battle L.A.
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: Play sports
Things I need to practice more: Don't feel bad for my self
My favorite place to go: Colorado
My favorite family activities: Snowboarding/Skiing, watching movies and sports at home.
My favorite thing to do outside: Play basketball
My favorite chore: Anything that will get me money
My least favorite chore: Dishes
What I want to be when I grow up: Physical Therapist
A place I want to visit: Bora Bora
My favorite part of the year: When I'm with friends
My favorite part of each day: Playing Basketball.


No comments:

Post a Comment