Friday, January 16, 2015

1-16-2015

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.

Blue Valley High School is actually really fun for being a freshman!  I'm playing basketball right now for the school and we are doing really well.  Then after basketball season is over I will be trying out for baseball.  My favorite teacher is Ms. Volz because I have learned a lot from her and she is really nice and easy to talk too.  This school year I want to get all a's and b's but it would be better if I could get straight a's. 




No comments:

Post a Comment